Start by taking 5 slow, deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth.
Now you are ready to start the hand reflexology sequence:
- Solar Plexus – Place the thumb from one hand on the Solar Plexus point on the other hand and perform 10 slow circles, breathing deeply as you do. This helps you relax and feel calm.
- Diaphragm – Place your thumb at the start of the diaphragm line and make little caterpillar movements along the line. Repeat 5 times. This helps you breathe deeply and calms your nerves.
- Adrenal Gland – Gently squeeze at the base of the V between your thumb and first finger for 10 slow squeezes. This helps to balance energy levels and reduce anxiety.
- Pituitary Gland – Place one thumb on top of your other thumb nail and your first finger on your thumb pad and make 10 slow pinches. This helps to boost energy, elevate mood and regulate hormonal activity.
- Brain – Place the ends of your thumbs together and gently roll backwards and forwards for 10 slow rolls. This helps you to think clearly, improves memory and helps physical and mental balance.